As for my own therapy, I decided to play with my make-up and look how messy it is...
Obviously, I didn't need all these products to replicate a makeup inspired of Lily Collins. Since, she is naturally really beautiful. However, these are the products I have used:
- COVER FX - G50 outer face
- COVER FX - G30 center of the face
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW 25 on blemishes and acne scars
- Kevin Aucoin - SX 05 under the eyes and bridge of nose
- Laura Mercier, Secret Brightening Powder - 2 to set concealers
- MUA Cream Blusher - Blossom on apple of the cheeks
- NYC Bronzer - 720A Sunny on hollows of cheeks
- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, SPF 15 - Natural Beige to set foundation
- NAKED, Urban Decay illuminated - limited stock only (sorry)
- Bobbi Brown, Brow pencil - Mahogany on eyebrows, it wasn't that hard filling in my brows since I already have quite thick eyebrows
- Bobbi Brown, Natural Brow Shaper - Rich Brown on eyebrow hairs to set it.
- MAC, Prolong wear paint pot - Soft Ochre, primer on eyelids for better application of eyeshadows
- MAC eyeshadow, matte - Copperplate on the outer V of the eyelid
- NAKED 1, Urban Decay eyeshadow palette - Buck on the crease area of the eye and blended.
- Perfection, Illusions, Perfect eye brightener - 1D1 next to the tear duct of the eye and waterline, this will give the eyes a pop!
- VIVO pearl eyeshadow - Champagne on top of tear duct area of the eye.
- L'Oreal Super Liner - Black Crystals winged eyeliner and thin line body across lid
- Shu uemura, Tokyo Lash Mascara & YSL Waterproof Mascara
- MAC velvet teddy lipstick
- Maxfactor, Max effect lipgloss, 09 Pink Impetuous